Tina Marie tagged "all you ladies and gents out there," so I thought I'd participate!
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them comments letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 YEARS AGO:
1.) I was 13, almost 14.
2.) I was in the 9th grade.
3.) I wore mostly black. I wasn't gothic or anything like that. I just liked it.
4.) I didn't wear ANY makeup.
5.) I wore extremely baggy clothes.
5 THINGS ON TODAY'S "TO DO" LIST:
1.) Read for Abnormal Psych
2.) Go to Gamestop w/ the Kevvy and Tim they can trade in their COD4 (5 comes out on monday)
3.) Buy some wrapping paper for Kevin's and my christmas prezzies.
4.) Remember to take my nalgene bottle to the caf and fill it up with water
5.) Ummm, read more blogs! Lol, dunno
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE:
1.) Pay of ALL MY BILLS and all my families bills
2.) Give a bunch of it to my family in the Philippines IN PERSON! Yay!
3.) Buy and furnish a house for Kevvy and I.
4.) Donate a bunch of it to the psych department and make them name it after me! (j/k on the last part)
5.) SHOPPING SPREE for me and my sis
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1.) Aganya, Guam
2.) Alameda County, Cali
3.) Pax River, MD
4.) NAS Keflavic
5.) Greenville, SC
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
2.) Psych Work Study
3.) Photo Tech (Walgreens)
4.) Pharmacy Associate (CVS)
5.) Stock Room Associate (JC Penney)
I tag: LadyTiffanyAnne, anyone else who reads this blog!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I'm taking this from Lollipop26's blog. A list of commitments for one's personal health and beauty:
- Keep on top of my eyebrows-- yeah, I know we all do this sometimes. Pluck/trim/shape and then let them go for a few weeks. Oops!
- Use the makeup I have instead of buying more. Ooooh, I've been really good at this! I've limited myself to nail and brow products. Really, all I want in the brow dept. is some actual brow powder and some stencils. I haven't bought any mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, in a few weeks.
- Use my Ly-Na pearl paste EVERY night!
- Weekly manicures! I really want to keep on my nails. I feel like if I keep my nails painted, then I'll pick at them less. My cuticles are a mess right now.
- Even when I don't wear a full face, wear mascara and lip gloss. Who doesn't want to feel pretty every day.
- Drink more water and eat less junk! I've actually lost 5 lbs! It's very motivating. I'm trying to eat less pasta and more veggies.
- No caffeine after 6 pm (unless I don't have to get up the next morning) and at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Ooooh I'm so bad at this. But I know that it's not health to not get sleep. It can even make you break out.
- STOP FORGETTING MY MEDICINE.