- Keep on top of my eyebrows-- yeah, I know we all do this sometimes. Pluck/trim/shape and then let them go for a few weeks. Oops!
- Use the makeup I have instead of buying more. Ooooh, I've been really good at this! I've limited myself to nail and brow products. Really, all I want in the brow dept. is some actual brow powder and some stencils. I haven't bought any mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, in a few weeks.
- Use my Ly-Na pearl paste EVERY night!
- Weekly manicures! I really want to keep on my nails. I feel like if I keep my nails painted, then I'll pick at them less. My cuticles are a mess right now.
- Even when I don't wear a full face, wear mascara and lip gloss. Who doesn't want to feel pretty every day.
- Drink more water and eat less junk! I've actually lost 5 lbs! It's very motivating. I'm trying to eat less pasta and more veggies.
- No caffeine after 6 pm (unless I don't have to get up the next morning) and at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Ooooh I'm so bad at this. But I know that it's not health to not get sleep. It can even make you break out.
- STOP FORGETTING MY MEDICINE.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I'm taking this from Lollipop26's blog. A list of commitments for one's personal health and beauty: