One of the prezzies I made for Tiffasaurus was a franken. I used a small bottle that had some Hot Topic topcoat that I got with a HT Fauxnad set. I used some clear topcoat, Grapetini by Icing, Pearl by Elf, and Wild Orchid by WNW (not pictured). I used about 1/4 clear topcoat, 15 drops of Grapetini, 10 drops of WO, and topped it off with the Pearl. But, remember, the bottle I used is really tiny. Grapetini w/o flash:I did my best to make these photos true to life colors. I added a bit of red to the photo. It's pretty close, now.
Here are the blush and shadows that I made for Tiffy. (Wisteria not pictured.) This is the only picture you get of them, because she needs some surprise. :-) I used micas and the matte base from TKB Trading. I used oxides and shimmer from Coastal Scents.