Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

NOTD: Thursday April 30 2009

So, from a mini China Glaze haul I got from Sally's during the B2G1 sale, here is Celtic Sun, a freaking yellow neon from the Ink Collection. Awesomelicious. (I also picked up Blue Sparrow. I should've picked up the other four, but apparently, I'm retarded, because the sale is over now.)

I tried it two different ways. First time is two coats of ChG White on White and two coats of ChG Celtic Sun. This comes of very bright and very stark. But, completely opaque.

A little softer is two coats of Maybelline Blushing Bride (which blushes not at all) and two coats of the ChG Celtic Sun. However, there is still a bit of VPL. But my nails are so short right now I hardly care.

(Over ChG White on White)



(Over Maybelline Blushing Bride)

No comments: