Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

A little tidbit for y'all

It's been a super long time with nothing. I haven't been doing many F/NOTDs lately. I've been a little lazy and also focusing on other things. I don't think I'll fully abandon this blog, but I don't think you can expect regular updates. Sorry to all. For slightly more regular updates on me and my life, feel free to swing by Mary Commentary, my personal blog of almost seven years. Also, I update my twitter several times a week.

This is an NOTD and FOTD from several weeks ago. You can tell because I'm still in my dorm. The eyeshadow is from the ELF Drama quad. The nail polish is Nina Ultra Pro in Tickle Me Pink.












n

5 comments:

Kim @ The HLMN said...

I'm loving that grey! Great color!

Michelle Rosenbaum said...

Really liking the eye look!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog a lot, but I can't read the letters so well. Perhaps you can try looking into the html that'll either center your writing, change the font color, or change the background image. I think you'll get more followers this way because you have great potential!

X said...

Beautiful make-up!

xoxo Mimi said...

Wow, That nail color is insane. Really fun for the summer. I would wear an orangy color lip stick. Which I have.. ITs called burnt orange!! I love it. Thanks for visiting my blog doll:)

Check me out on Youtube as well:
ElizabethGomez11