Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

New VS Catalog!

I just got the Fall 2008 Victoria's Secret Catalog. It's a casual fall collection filled with plunging necklines, adorable sweaters, and jeans that look GREAT on HER butt in the picture, but probably less so on mine.

In addition is the beauty pages! Did you know VS carries DuWop? I didn't before a few minutes ago. This catalog features DuWop Prime Venom: "a plumping lip balm that provides a matte finish and also works as a primer." I don't know about you, but I absolutely adore DuWop Lip Venom. Maybe Santa will bring me a Benet's gift card for Christmas. Benet's is a store in downtown Greenville that carries NARS, DuWop, Lorac, and other high end brands. Or maybe Santa will bring me a VS gift card so I can check out more of their items. Like the Beauty Rush brand! I love it! I have one lip gloss which is a little sticky, but the color is lovely and I WANT MORE. Beauty Rush also carries cream eyeshadows that I'd love to try.



There is also this brand I've never heard of: Global Goddess. The Tribal Quad Eyeshadow palettes are gorgous and come in Arusha (browns), Eldoret(pinks), or Mombasa(blues and greens). The Chai Cheek Color in Mikrik is described as a coral shade but it appears to be a raspberry in the catalog. On the website it looks properly coral. A beautiful pearly shade. There is also the Goddess Glow South Pacific Shimmer. The compact has gold bronze and shimmery nude with a neat silver pattern. There is also a Lip Veil in Casbah, and I'm a sucker for lip glosses. It's a shimmery pinkish gold... which happens to be my favorite color combo. Pink with gold shimmer... oooh always wonderful.





Tribal Quad Eyeshadow in Arusha

Chai Cheek Color in Mikrik

Goddess Glow South Pacific Shimmer

Lip Veil in Cashbah

No comments: