Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lockheed Martin Christmas Party 2008 and FOTD: Sat Dec 13

Every year on the 2nd weekend in December (right around my birthday, actually) the Donaldson Center Lockheed Martin holds its annual Christmas party, sometimes at the Hyatt, usually at the Crowne Plaza. I was very pleased to have a lovely dress this year, thanks to a wonderful woman who is an alum of the college I attend. I was looking for a dress to borrow and she gave me this dress. Yes! Gave it to me! I was so excited. These photos are actually taken after the party, so I am missing a hair clip (had to return it to my sis) and Kevin's hair had been in a ponytail (he looked very dashing. The dress was a bit long, but that's what I get for being 5'2.

FOTD: Eyeshadow: Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes trio in Amazon Greens; Lipstick: Revlon (I don't remember the color, left it at my parents house. Wine something. It's a bid faded in the pix); Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black; Wet 'n' Wild Mega Glow Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink; ELF blush in Glow; Max Factor Silk Perfection in Cool Bronze; Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent Medium (I think);

I will have more pix up when I get some from my sis. :-)





1 comment:

Ugochi said...

your hair looks really cool - loving the blue streak!