Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Makeup Routine

So, this is the makeup I wear on a daily basis. So, basically, the reason I don't do an FOTD more is because most days it looks like this. So this is my FOTD for everyday you don't see one. :-)

Only the six products you see below. The lip product and the blush changes from time to time. Below are pictured ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Tone 2, ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance, ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow, ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Watermelon, Max Factor Waterproof 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black and Max Factor Silk Perfection Makeup in Cool Bronze.


No Flash:

Flash:



Me and my boy later in the day

Zoom!

Eh, my lip gloss is all gone

1 comment:

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

I love ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed ! How is the Luminescence one?