Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Makeup Days...

Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast recently asked why we wear makeup everyday and how you feel when you don't wear make up. Does it make you feel good? Do you have to wear makeup (she's a news anchor, so she does!)

Here are the questions:

On days when you don't wear makeup do you fear that someone will see you and think, wow, she needs to put on some makeup!


Sometimes I think that. I was going to say "no" but, seeing as having a full face gives me confidence and a boost, I suppose it's because I know I look good. When I don't know that, I suppose I am self-conscious about what other people think!

What are your reasons for putting on makeup everyday?

I definitely feel a little naked if I don't have SOME makeup on. At the very very least, I'll put on mascara and lip gloss. I normally don't have time in the morning to do any fancy eye looks, but I make sure that I at least have some face makeup. It just makes everything look so much neater and nicer.

Does your job require it?


Seeing as I'm a student and my only job is work study, my job certainly doesn't require it. I've never had a job that, like Emily's, would require it.

Does it make you feel good?

It really does. I feel more put together and it gives me a little pick-me-up when I know I look good.

Are you trying to impress someone?

No, not really. I just like feeling pretty :-) I don't do it for anyone but ME!



If you haven't checked out Emily's blog, do so NOW! She also does videos on youtube. She gives excellent reviews and tutorials.

No comments: