Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing with Falsies

So, the other day I decided to watch several false lash tutorials (EmilyNoel83 XSparkage JulieG413 xTeeener and KandeeJohnson) and then play with them on my own. Well, after messing around for a while, putting them on, taking them off, trying and trying. I cut a pair in half and applied that to the outer half of one of my eyes. Because, I was failing and need more practice at applying the whole thing. I thought it looked pretty decent. I mean, it didn't suck completely, right? Check it out:



So, if you want some tips and tricks for applying falsies, click on the names of those beauty gurus I mentioned at the start of this post. Don't ask me. Because I fail at it. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neat. once you get the hang of this, you really need to show off those awesome falsies you got for xmas. RHINESTONEz