Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

EcoTools Review

I just uploaded a review to YouTube on the EcoTools 6-pc-brush set, which includes a blush brush, an eye shading brush, an eyeliner brush, a lash and brow groomer, a concealer brush, and a brush roll.

Price: 4.5 out of 5; I picked it up for $10. But it was on sale. Not sure what the normal price is.
Packaging: 5 out of 5; it's environmentally conscious; I really like the packaging. The reusable storage pouch is rather cute!
Performance: 3.5 out of 5; The blush and concealer brushes are my faves. I don't have much to say about the lash/brow groomer or liner brush. I don't use a liner brush that much. The shadow brush leaves something to be desired. It is better suited as a concealer or cream shadow brush.
Overall: 3.5 out of 5; great starter set.





No comments: