- Kleancolor: I LOVE the metallic blue tube with silver printing. I do think it's very pretty
- NYX: The NYX mascaras have a more chic packaging with a black tube that is thin and gets a bit wider on the ends, with a stripe of color (the color of whatever mascara it is) around the middle
- Kleancolor: The brush is fairly large. Not as big as, say Lash Blast, but still fairly large. I, however, and not one of those people who is really bothered by large brushes. However, this one just seems to be cheaply constructed. I can't explain it. When you pull the brush out, you know it's a cheap mascara.
- NYX: It's a thinner brush, which makes it easier to work with. Also, if you look at it closely, you'll see that one side is curved and another side is not! Weird! One side, the bristles get shorter in the middle and longer on the outside. The other side, they are a mostly uniform length.
- Kleancolor: The formula take a while to dry which mean that, for me, I have to wait longer before I can comb my lashes out. (I ALWAYS comb my lashes out after I put mascara in with a mustache comb. Habit. But, also, spreads my lashes out quite nicely.) BEFORE I comb my lashes, it seems like this formula makes my lashes stick to each other more than the NYX. I mean, I don't wait until it's all the way dry to comb it out, but it's much wetter for much longer. This also means I'm more likely to get mascara on my lid if my lashes are curled
- NYX: This formula dries faster, but not so fast that it's difficult to work with. So, thumbs up for that. It's more creamy than just *wet* which is what the Kleancolor feels like.
- My lashes DEFINETELY looked longer and thicker with the Kleancolor mascara.
- Pretty similar, but the NYX is a bit brighter.