Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FOTD: Saturday Dec 27

Today is the Saturday after Christmas. Went shopping with my mom today to get in on some of the after Christmas Deals. I also used some of my Christmas prezzies (on which I'll do a collective haul when I get back to school). The powder and mascara are Avon. It's the mistake proof mascara. I like the mascara very much, but not so much on the eraser part. The shadow is a palette from Ulta. I'll talk about that later, too, in another post. With swatches and such. The gloss is Maybelline and the concealer is ELF, as usual.

I used the second pair of shadows in the palette and the beige from the first pair as a highlighter. It's all rather sheer, but good texture

Sorry about the mascara mess!

Oooh, I love this gloss. Isn't it lovely!!

LOVE this picture.

No comments: