Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FOTD: Tuesday Dec 23

Today I do not have any close up photos of my eyes or lips or anything. The only full face shots I have were taken that night. Because today... the baby goats were born!!!! So the photos I have of my self are of me holding one of the kids. But I decided to do a FOTD anyway

Normal face stuff. Like I said in my last post, I'm trying to go with minimal coverage and see how it works out. It's still working here. (Not for long!!)
ELF Concealer (tone 2) ELF Blush (Glow) WNW Illuminating Powder (Catwalk Pink) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent Medium I think)


Eye products: I just got this HiP Duo from my sis. Can I say that I love the HiP shadows? I do I do. Anyway, this how the shadow was done today: Pink all over lids, define crease with the blue, highlight brow bone and inner corner with the Physician's Formula (cameo). I only used clear mascara today. I also used the brow gel side on my eyebrows. The look so much better when they're groomed.


Now for lips: why is concealer in this photo? Well, I've been experimenting with putting concealer on my lips before I put on lipstick to see how it changes the color. Largely, I like it. That's what I did here. Concealer, then lipstick, then gloss. That's a NYX lipstick in Georgia and ELF gloss in Angel.


Now, these are the only pix I have of myself from today. See the sweet goat! Awww. His name is Boba Fett. Hehehe. We had to feed him for the first day but after that, him mom fed him and he was OK. Anyway, my face is a bit shiny and I'm surprised I have any lip color left on at all, but that's probably thanks to the concealer holding it on. All the gloss is gone. The eyes still look good though.

No comments: