Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

FOTD: Monday Dec 22

This is a pretty pic heavy post, more so than usual. I have pics of all the makeup I used, then pics of my face, then pics of my face outdoors, because it was finally sunny and I wanted to show what I look like in REAL light. Then pics of my hair for today. Because I thought it looked cool.

First I'll show the hair. Isn't the color great??? (Blue Mayhem by Special Effects) I put my hair in a ponytail and braided it. Then I pinned it up in a bun. Results:



Now for the makeup photos:
Let's start with the face. I was trying to go with more minimal coverage today, so I just used ELF concealer where necessary and then followed with Rimmel Stay Matte powder all over.


I really can't do this everyday. I have some FOTDs for days that I did it and I really shouldn't have. Those are days when I don't put up full face photos. :-)

Next on the face, I used Wet'n'Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink. The dark half for contouring and the bright half for highlighting. Sometimes I just swirl them together and brush it all over my cheeks. Anyway, then I topped it with ELF blush in Glow. My favorite of the ELF blushes. I went rather light on both of these products




Now for the eyes. It was a simple eye day. I swept Prestige eyeshadow in Love (pink) all over the lids and then highlighted with the Physician's Formula Highlighter (the cameo pendant) on the brow bone and inner corner. I lined my lashline (upper and lower) with a silver Wet'n'Wild pencil. Lastly, a sweep of the Jane mascara on my upper and lower lashes (only one quick sweep on the lower lashes. I don't like putting too much mascara there on a normal day).





Lippie time:
Again, very simple. I put Rimmel Volume Booster Primer all over my lips and followed with Cover Girl Wet Slicks Fruit Sprizter in Stawberry. I love how my lips looks. Hit of color and hint of shimmer.





Now for full face photos! My skin was in quite a good mood today, I am pleased to say.

Looking fresh faced and natural today!

No comments: