Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EOTD: Monday April 6 2009

This is titled "EOTD" and not "FOTD" because I forgot to take pix of the rest of my face. Actually, I don't remember what I used for blush. Used Everyday Minerals Sweet Almond Foundation and Abbott's Perk Me Up Concealer, if you're curious. I have pix of the lip products, but not pix of the lips.

The one word that came to mind with this EOTD was "romantic." It's such a soft, frosty, lovely look. But super simple!

Eye products:
Nars Eyeshadow duo in Elisa
Prestige Eyeshadow in Love
Covergirl Outlast liner in Onyx
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara in Very Black
Apply the Nars blue shade to the inner 2/3 of the lid. Prestige Love to the outer 1/3 and blend those two together. Apply the Nars purple shade to the highlight and the the center of your lid (on top of the ball of your eyeball, eww gross. I hope you understand what I mean.) Line lashes with the CG liner. Apply Prestiege Love over that on the outer 2/3. Nars blue shade to the inner 1/2 and blend the two together. Apply mascara.


Lip Products:
Nyx round lipstick in Georgia
ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel

No comments: