Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

NOTD: Friday April 10 2009

My nails on Friday! I used the following two polishes: Revlon Glimmer Gloss in Strawberry Sizzle and Pure Ice in Oh Baby!

Two coats of each. Love of lovely shimmers. The SS has pink and purple (almost blue) shimmer and the OB! has kind of an iridescent green shimmer.


Up real close so you can see all the shimmers!
They are both sheers, so, of course, you can there is still a very distinct VPL.


Also, I broke my nails today, so they are much shorter now :-(

2 comments:

contests and such said...

I have this glimmer gloss, but I haven't used it yet. I was curious on what it looks like on top of a white polish. What do you think of it?

Pixel said...

My only problem is the number of layers required. I needed three coats of my white to get it completely opaque and then I chose two coats of the glimmer gloss. I don't particularly like having a many coats of polish, a thick layer of polish on the nails. The glimmer gloss appeared more streaky on top of the white than I would've thought. But, after I put another coat, it was a hot bright barbie pink, with that pink/purple shimmer.