Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

ANOTHER haul!!!

So, this is another haul. I'll put up some looks soon. I'm still working. I'm not the best. I don't want people to think I'm doing tutorials because you should NOT come to me for tutorials!!! Lol, not yet at least!

Anyway!

Don't you absolutely love clearance? I do. OMG, do I ever. Well, I went to Target looking for some mini string lights to hang in my dorm room (like X-mas lights, only I don't want x-mas light colors. I want a string of purple and a string of pink). Well, I failed in that attempt. They are out of stock right now, but they'll have more in soon. So, naturally, I perused the beauty aisles. Jackpot! Tons of stuff on clearance!

Target haul:
This is my Target haul, all together it was about $50. I'm totally a bargain shopper, so when I see makeup on clearance, I snatch it up.
This was my best buy of the day. These are two Maybelline Shiny-licious lip glosses in Coral Punch and Chocolate Cherry. As you can see, they're marked at $2.48 a pop. However, they both had manufacture coupons attached for $2.00 off!!! So they were $0.48 each! What a deal!

I have never used this before. It's Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Cloud Wine. I've never used any kind of cream blush before so, it'll be fun to experiment with.

I had been looking for some eye crayons or jumbo eye pencils and I stumbled across these in a bin full of other clearance stuff. I LOVE HiP products, so I had to get every color they had on clearance.

These are some NYC pencils. The blue one (In The Navy) is an Eye Liner Pencil and the others ( Endless Love and Mockingbird) are Eyeliner Duets with black at the other end.

I am out of toner, so I picked this up and, went ahead and grabbed the exfoliater, too.

I LOVE lip plumpers. I don't know how many of them actually work, but I love how they feel, too. This one seemed to work. I don't know if it would work all day, you'd probably have to keep applying it, but it made my lips flush and they seemed a little plumper. I don't know.

I have NO eye cream, so I picked this up, too. Not much to say because I have nothing to compare it to. The box says it will "help reduce the appearance of dark circles and under eye puffiness, while instantly boosting skin's radiance."


Walgreens:
This is my Walgreens mini-haul. Covergirl was buy one get one free and Physician's Formula was 40% off.

This is Physican's Formula Circle Rx to cover up AND help reduce under eye circles. I got it in Soft Yellow because I think yellow helps hide the circles better.
Two Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Eyeliners in Onyx and Smoke

Finally! I got the famous Lash Blast(in Brown Black)!!! Since everything was buy one get one, I also got Volume Exact in Very Black. I'm super excited to try these.
I've never used mascara with these kind of brushes! They're really soft and, well, pretty funky looking!

Walmart:
I saw this and HAD TO HAVE IT. I love fun colored mascara and I had never seen pink before! The way this works is you put on the blue and then swipe the pink across the tips so your eyelashes are pink AND blue!!!
Topcoat

Basecoat

Nail polish in a stick! These are OK. The nail polish is pretty thin (so it can get through the brush) and it took several coats before my nails looked black, but it's easy and convenient. I think you're better off sticking with the sheer colors though.
Two other nail polishes. As always, love Sally Hansen. But I was drawn to this sparkly blue color. Unfortunately, it's very thin. It would be good as a kind of top coat to enhance another color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear st. stargirl,

stop buying makeup and start showing us looks. preferable bright obnoxious colors.

love,
tiffany