Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

FOTD: Sunday Nov 30

This is my first ever attempt at a cat eye, so I took pictures from different angles. Tips are appreciated! The shadow is by Princessa, you can get it at Cherry Culture. It's the 8 piece palette. It's not all that great, I really don't recommend it. But I thought I would try it today. A very good base is necessary. And I sprayed my brush with mixing medium while I was doing it. (I didn't want it to be too strong, or else I would've mixed the shadow and the mixing medium before putting it on my brush.)

PLEASE IGNORE MY EYEBROWS! I want a different shape so I'm growing them out. It's PAINFUL. That's why I did such a dramatic look! I wanted people to be distracted. "Hmm, you're eyebrows umm... -- ooh look at that shadow!)

The mascara I used is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara. GET IT! It's so awesome!!! Just look at those babies. This is two coats.





For the face products today I used that Lorac Blush in the Hit Pan tag. I also used a different foundation. I used Almay clear complexion powder makeup. It's supposed to be good for your skin. It has salicylic acid in it! And I have a huge zit on my chin! (Difficult to see in the photos... YAY!!!) I have to say I much prefer liquid or cream makeup. It gives a better coverage. Although this make up is good when I want my freckles to show through.






Look at my awesome earrings! Don't you love them.
I got them from Hot Topic a year or so ago.
"Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!"

No comments: