Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nail Swatches!!!

Some nail polishes I bought a while back. They are all 99 cents each at Rite Aid! Pretty sweet deal! Each of these swatches is two coats with a top coat.

N.Y.C Big Apple Red Creme
This picture makes it look more orange-y than it is.
It's actually a darker red. Pretty bold actually
.

Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine in Caribbean Frost
Yeah, again, the color a little off. It's a bit greener than this
It's a shimmery sea green color. Makes me think of mermaids. :-)

NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme
This color is spot on. A bright orange, very autumn-y color. Love it.

This color is spot on, too. NYC Charming Rose Creme
Rosy pink frosty color (I am so bad at color descriptions)

Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine in Bijou Blue
This is a frosty aquamarine color. It's the only one out of the five that needed a third coat (can you tell in the photo? I'm not sure.) In the bottle it looked a bit darker, so I was a little disappointed at first, but it's growing on me. The color reminds me a bit of Cinderella (but I suppose her color would be a bit lighter)


Sigh... NOTE TO SELF: take photos in better lighting. Try doing nail swatches when it's light outside!!!

No comments: