- Almay pure blends mineral makeup in 400 (light to soft medium)
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
- Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink
- Ulta Shadow in Pink
- Physician's Formula RetroGlow Illuminating Eyeshadow in Crystal Classic
- L.A. Girl Eyeliner in Raging Violet
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus
- Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara in Very Black
- Avon pro-to-go lipstick in Golden Pink
It's fairly simple, just adding a few things to my daily routine, which consists of makeup, blush, lipstick and mascara. I added two shadows, a highlighter, and lash primer. I used the PF Crystal Clear on my inner corner and on my brow bone, and dusted the Ulta Pink all over my lid. The eyeliner is only on my lower lashline. I used the WNW Illuminator very sparingly, the dark side in the hollows (or what would be my hollows if I didn't have chubby li'l cheeks) of my cheeks and the lighter side on my cheek bones. Also, can I say how much I love the Almay Pure Blends makeup in that tube? It's so convienient and easy and it gives decent coverage!!! THANK YOU TIFFASAURUS!
P.S. NO my collar is NOT popped! That is just how this sweater is. It isn't a laydown collar. And it isn't a polo collar either.