Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NOTD and FOTD: Tuesday March 17 2009 ST. PATRICK's DAY!

Are you ready for a St. Patrick's Day FOTD and NOTD????

Eye products

Dab on a very thin layer of the ELF cream shadow on to lids (I did the chartreuse in the inner 1/2, bronze outer 1/2). Using Coastal Scents 78-pc-palette, select the green labeled "1" and apply that to whole lid. Next, take bronzy color labeled "2" and apply to outer corner and a little ways into the crease. That pale champagne-y color "3" is for highlight. Apply to brow bone. Next, I applied the brown to the outer 1/2 of lower lash line and the green to the inner 3/4. Green liner to waterline, I used NYC waterproof in Teal. So, not quite green, but best I got. Curl your lashes and apply mascara of choice. Since these were more earthy colors, I used CG Lash Blast in Black/brown. A little more natural color. Oh, I also applied some black shadow "4" to my brows after grooming to color them in some. I don't do that everyday, but I had the CS palette out, so I thought, why not.
Voila:



Some face and lip products:

That whitish lipstick is actually a primer.
I used the Avon Blush in Earthen Rose for contour.


Now for the nails! Take the following ingredients:

And MIX!
3/4 SH Emerald City 1/4 SH Gunmetal. Add 3 drops each of a white and a black creme (I used Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener and Maybelline Onyx Rush). Next, I added a bit of NYX Crystal Glitter and NYX Pink Pearl. Add just a little NP remover to thin it out if necessary.

Now, that's what I did. You probably don't want to. Because if you're smarter than me, you'll realize that a glitter in an opaque polish will look dumb. It looks fairly reptilian. Hmm. That's what I'll call this. "Reptilian." Cool.

With Flash


W/o flashHoly crap! Look at all the green! Anyway, it was fun. :-)

No comments: