Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

NOTD: Friday March 20 2009

I haven't bought ANY makeup since December. Crazy, right? Yes. It's okay. I still have plenty to get me by. But, I decided to buy some nail polish this week. I just got paid, and I had worked a little extra, so I had a couple extra bucks. Kevin had to go to Wal-Mart for something, so I went along and spent the whole time in the polish aisle oooh-ing over everything. I got some rad colors, but here is one for now.

I saw this nail polish HAD TO HAVE IT. It is pure silver glitter. Rather fine glitter, too. It's by Pure Ice, a brand I have come to love. They are $2 at Wal-Mart. I don't know where else it is carried.




At three coats, you can still see the tips a bit, but at four coats, it's pretty darn opaque. Pic heavy because I love this polish that much!

3 coats, sunlight
3 coats, fluorescent lights, with flash
3 coats, fluorescent light, no flash
4 coats, sunlight
4 coats, fluorescent light, no flash
4 coats, in the shade, no flash
4 coats, sunlight


Driving with these things is a hazard! They are so distracting. And they catch the light really well. And by catch the light, I mean throw the sunbeams into your eyes and blind you!

No comments: