Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Making Stargirl's Hair Look Decent

My hair is usually a frizzy mess and I generally pull it back into a pony tail. LadyTiffanyAnne, my twin, said if I was going to be some kind of makeup guru, then I needed to look like I know what I'm talking about, and that means looking the part. "You always make sure you're makeup looks great in your videos, you need to start doing your hair." So, she came up and showed me how to do my hair.

Tiffany, you'll be pleased to note that one of my most recent comments on YouTube is about how great my hair looks.


My hair is damp/wet in this photo. She's putting Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum in it (See camwhore photos near bottom)

Checking out the sales at target while she separates my hair.





Time for Tiffy to camwhore with the products

LOLOLOL, I don't know what happened here


AFTER SHOTS

I said "Oh my goodness, I never knew my hair could look like this!" It was so soft and shiny I couldn't believe it! THANK YOU TIFFY

1 comment:

Stacie - Ceewizz said...

hey ; your hairs a really pretty color.
what you should do is you should
make your tips black and put it in a puff.
wow that would look really pretty on you.