Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

FOTD: Sunday March 22 2009

I wasn't really going out or anything, so I thought I'd do something fun. Watch out, it's very glittery!!! It's a smokey with a dash of pink.

Products used: LA Colors Glittering Starlet Palette in Ginger, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara, Amuse Glistening Mascara in Pink. Not Pictured: Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in Pink Ribbon Pink (LE), Almay Pure Blends Mineral Makeup in 400, ELF Blush in Glow.


I applied the gray shadow (if you count 1, 2, 3, top L-R, bottom, L-R, it is #6) over the first 1/2 of my lid. I applied the pink (#3) to the middle of the lid. I applied black (#7) to the outer part of my lid, and on the outer V. Blend all the harsh lines out. I applied the gold/champagne kind of color (#1) to my highlight. For my lower lash line, I applied black to the outer 1/2 and gray to the inner 1/2.

Curled my lashes and applied the Max Factor mascara. When that dried, I applied the Amuse pink mascara.

Now, for these first two pics. WOAH! Check out that fall out!!! (click to enlarge.) It's a crazy amount, but with one sweep of a fluffy brush, it was gone. Whew! I was worried. I have craft supply herpes all over my face. No mascara or lower lash lined in these two.

Finished eye:



Estee Lauder lip gloss. This is actually rather darker. The pics below do it more justice, but I'm just working with getting a good lip photo down. HOW DO YOU DO IT???

See, much pinker. Less berry. Look at those glitter lashes!

No comments: