Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Starbucks Napkins Review

Starbucks Napkins???? I thought this was a makeup blog!

Well, it is. And this IS a beauty product.

I think most of us suffer from a bit of the oilies later in the day. It sucks. You can use blotting sheets or powder to try and get rid of the shine. I usually use powder, because it's conveinient, but I prefer not to have to put more product on. So, blotting sheets. Well, I had heard from Makeup Alley that you could use Starbucks Napkins as blotting sheets. Whaaat??? See, the word on the street is that these type of napkins are excellent at wicking off moisture. I'm not sure why; it has something to do with the napkins being made from recyclable materials.

Price: 5 out of 5; It's FREE. Plus an excuse to pick up some coffee!
Packaging: N/a; it's non-existent
Performance: 5 out of 5; It really works!!
Overall: 5 out of 5; What's not to like?

When at Starbucks (don't take them if you're not buying something, dudes) I grabbed some napkins. I took them home and cut them into the little squares you see in the pix. No need to use a whole napkin every time! Seriously, what's not to like? It is free and it really works. Plus, it's made of recycled materials. So, you should check it out. And get a White Chocolate Mocha. Mmmmm....

Note: I have heard that any brown napkins will work, but not so. At least, not for me.


EWWWWWWWWWW

This is at 10PM!!!! Seriously.