Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Physician's Formula Virtual Eyes

A while ago, a long while ago actually, I purchased Physician's Formula Virtual Eyes from Dollar Tree. I had no idea what it was, but I recognized the brand. I had never had a negative experience with PF products and, well, it was only $1.


I just opened it yesterday. Yeah, I know. I can't believe it either. Anyway, it's got a little brush and the color is a cool iridescent purple. To apply it, I sweep a little across my lid and then pat my lid, making sure there is an even coverage and that it's not too thick. It dries a bit tacky.
w/ flash
w/o flash
I really thought it would crease immediately. Or within an hour. So, I did a quick makeup look while hanging out in my room. I applied the PF Virtual Eyes all over my lid and on the lower lash line, too. I did a quick makeup look using a pink and a dark gray shade from the shadows below.

I was surprised to find that, after two hours, it hadn't creased. I mean, that's no big deal for a real primer, but I didn't think that this THIS discontinued product that I bought at the Dollar Tree would do anything at all. Well, I'll wear it all day tomorrow, I decided.

At the end of the day -- I've been wearing my makeup for about 10 hours now (10 am to 8 pm), there is NO CREASING!!! HOLY CRAP. None at all. It looks like I just applied my makeup.

No comments: