Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

TOTD?

Toenails of the day? Hehehe. It would never be OTD, anyway. It'd be OTW, at least.
I just saw someone post pix of their tootsies, so I thought I would, too. Tell me if you think feet are gross or not. If you do, then I won't do pix of my pedis.


Today, I used two coats of NYC Times Square Tangerine and two coats of this sheer iridescent orange neon from Claire's. (Came in a set of 5.) These neons dry matte; if you're not fond of that, you can throw a top coat over it. These pix are w/o top coat.

Also, tell me which type of pic you like better. The 2nd and 3rd pic are b/c I saw some pics of someones feet like that when they were showing their pedi off, and I thought it was cute, but maybe I'm dumb and everyone else in the world thinks a pic like that is lame.



1 comment:

contests and such said...

I like all the pics! The last 2 are cute. Great summer combo for the polish.