Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Haul: Dollar Tree and Sally's

A/N: I just uploaded pix, so you can see everything. :-) 1:12 AM 7/22/08

Like I said, I went to Sally's today to pick up some stuff. While I was out, I stopped by the dollar store as well, because I heard they had some decent L.A. Colors make-up. For a dollar!

So, I went to Dollar Tree first:

I got two L.A. Colors eyeshadow palettes. They must've been discontinued because I can't find them one the L.A. Colors website. I got "eye candy" and "precious." Eye Candy has champagne, teal, a coral-y rust color, hot pink, dark lilac, and aqua. Precious has a beige, caramel, chocolate, gold, rust, and burgundy. They're all a little shimmery, not too much. They're fun colors that I haven't played with before.



Next, I got Aziza Rocks Liquid Eyes in Easy Teal. This must've also been discontinued. I guess that's how the dollar store works. So if you click on these links and they don't work, it's because the only place I can find pix is on e-bay!!!

Next, so exciting, I found some Physician's Formula! Yay!!! First, Illuminating Eye Shadow in Classic Crystal. It's shaped like a cameo locket with the cameo picture pressed into the shadow. I'm excited to try this one, it's shimmery and very beautiful. Second, Virtual Eyes Multi-Reflective Eye Gloss in Eye-Tech. When looking for a link, I found some bad review. I'll have to try it for myself. When I get new make-up, I'll review it for you guys. Of course, if I get it at the dollar store, it doesn't matter, since it's been discontinued. lol.

Next, I got a small make-up bag. Nothing fancy.

I got some small hair clips. The link isn't the clips, but just to show you what kind I'm talking about. These ones are pretty small. Made for children, actually. But they're fun colors. Pink, purple, yellow, green, etc. 16 clips altogether. Very cute and very good for holding my hair back.




My main purpose in going to Sally Beauty Supply was to get a set of hair coloring accessories. I got a Color Trak Tools kit that has the highlighting cap, a combination frosting needle/mixing spatula, a color applicator brush, a CAPE!, and disposable gloves. All this for only $3.49. AWESOME. Second, I picked up some Beyond The Zone Frizz Zapper: Anti Frizz Serum. I can't wait to try this one out! I almost left the store before I remembered that I needed a couple brushes. I picked up Face Secrets Concealer/Liner brush and Eye Contour Brush.



So, I've got a bunch of new stuff and can't wait to try it out!!!! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: