Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Haul: Dollar Tree and Sally Beauty Supply

So, today I needed to get some color stripper for my hair and stain remover for my skin after I color. Okay, well I don't need to go out and buy color stripper. I ordered some online, but I'm way too impatient. I'll save that one to do next time. So, I went to Sally's. I LURVE Sally's! I got a Sally's card. $5 for the whole year. In two trips, I make all that money back.

Anyway, I picked up some L'Oreal ColorZap. The cashier recommended that one. Since I already have color in my hair, I need to strip the color before I bleach it. To get the stain out of my skin after I color, I picked up Ion Stain Remover. I haven't used this before. Usually, I just rub as much as I can out and wait until it fades.


While I was there, I also picked up some Beyond The Zone products, since they're having a buy two get one free sale. I got two bottles of Color Jamz in Bubble Head Pink and Non So Shy Violet. I'll use these after my color starts to fade. Damn, I love Color Jamz. Since they were having that sale, I also got The Scruncher. Can't wait to try out this product. It's a "3-in-1 spray, with natural organic extracts and Panthenol to scrunch, style and finish a look that lasts all day." And it's a pretty big bottle; over 500 mL.




At the Dollar Tree, I wanted to pick up some makeup remover wipes. I use it to clean brushes on a daily basis after I use them. They're really thin. They probably suck for getting it off your face well, but I just want it to clean my brushes. I still do a real cleaning once a week.While I was there, I picked up a couple L.A. Colors loose eyeshadows in Black Pearl, Lollipop, and Snow White. I wanted to pick up Sunshine, the gold color, but I couldn't remember if I already owned it!!!! These are sold at Cherry Culture for $3, but at the dollar tree for $1!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm about to use the color stripper so I can get started on my hair project!

No comments: