Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Haul Pt. 2: Fred's

I've never been to Fred's before, but I was in the area so I thought I'd check it out, see what kind of make-up they had.


My Haul:


They had some good stuff by MAX Factor and Maybelline for cheaper than you'd get it at the drug store. Plus the Maybelline was on sale!!! I picked up some Intense XXL Volume + Length Mascara in Very Black. It was only 4.49! It usually costs closer to $8.




Second, I picked up the Trim Remover . I think that's what it's called. It's for removing blackheads and whiteheads. The picture isn't the Trim implement, but another brand. It was $2.49. I've wanted to try one of these for a while. Remember, I'll always review new products for you! But it might take me a while.




Next, I picked up an E.L.F. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush. It was $2.00, which is more than E.L.F. normally sells for, but there isn't anywhere around here that sells it and I didn't want to have to pay shipping!!! It looks okay, feels pretty soft. Fafinettex3 said it might shed, I think. We'll see.




Lastly, I picked up a Gem Mustache/Beard Scissors and Comb. My beard is getting out of control, you know? Just kidding! Wow, gross! Actually, a lot of people use it to trim their eyebrows. That's what I'll be doing. It was $1.29. The product picture I've got here is the Trim Implement. I've never heard of Gem before, you probably haven't either. But this shows you what we're talking about.


No comments: