Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Haul Pt. 1: Walmart

Okay, so I'm going to stop shopping today. I've totally got enough stuff!!!! Okay, that's a lie, when can you have enough brushes and eyeshadow? But, I'll be broke before I know it. But, today I went to Wal-Mart to get an organizer for my make-up.

My Haul:



I got the idea from Fafinettex3. She has almost the same thing, but her's is white.



I also got some jars and ribbons for my brushes, I can't wait to show it to you when it's done!!! I also got this idea from Fafinettex3. I got two small hurricane jars made for candles and two spools of ribbon, pink and pale lilac.



These are hers. Mine aren't going to be anywhere near as nice as these, but that's okay.

Lastly at Wal-Mart, I got some Rimmel Extra Super Lash. It was a special value pack: 2 for $3.97!!!! That's less than two dollars each! How awesome!

No comments: