Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Haul Pt.3: Rite Aide

The last store I went to was Rite Aide. I wanted to check out which E.L.F. products they carried and I had seen on their website that L'Oreal H.I.P. was on sale. Failed on both accounts. This particular Rite Aide carried neither!!!! Bummer. However, I was able to pick up some other things that I had been interested in.


First: i-Style Freeze Hair Spray "Just Hold Me" by Samy Salon. I've always been of the opinion that Samy Salon makes FA-BU-LOUS hair products. This was originally $5.99, but there was a $2.00 coupon! I couldn't believe it! Samy Hair Spray for $4 bucks! w00t! I cannot wait to try this one.






Second, I got the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner in Turquoise and Plum. (Pictured in Black, Turquoise, and Brown.) I've heard great things about these. While I sucked at putting on liquid eyeliner last night, it could've just been because that stuff was UBER cheap. Maybe I'll be better at this. These were $2.99 each.






Lastly, I picked up a 7 Piece Travel Bottle Pack by Mon Image. It comes with a spray bottle, two small jars, two bottles, one with a squeeze cap, another with the kind of cap that you press the edge down to open, that are the perfect size for travel shampoo and conditioner. I HATE having to carry around giant bottles of toiletries when I travel. It's also got a tiny bottle and an AM/PM pill case! Very handy for me! I love this. The one I got is teal.


No comments: